Link: Massoth New Items 2017 (PDF)
A while ago, Massoth posted some teasers of a new product on their Facebook page. They showed a CNC machine working on some solid pieces of metal, so I thought the product had to be track related. I did some digging, and found that the ‘old’ version of their track bending device was out of stock. And then I found an article number for a new version of their popular track bender.
The new track bender looks quite different from the previous one, but seems to offer the same features. The track bender is capable of bending code 250 and 332 rails.
Massoth 8105101 Track Bender [NEW] / Massoth 8105001 Track Bender [Old]
The MSRP is at € 239,00.
Feld Grossbahn added some new items to their Code 250 track range.
- Dual gauge switch, 1800 mm radius, 11,3° – straight track 64 mm gauge, diverging track 45 mm gauge – available in left or right – € 125,00 (kit)
- Dual gauge switch, 1800 mm radius, 11,3° – straight track 45 mm & 64 mm gauge, diverging track 45 mm gauge – available in left or right – € 139,00 (kit)
- Point lever with lighting – € 29,00 (kit) / € 39,00 (finished)
- 64 mm gauge wood ties, 50 pcs.
- 64 mm gauge concrete ties, 50 pcs.
Link: Feld Grossbahn (DE)
Source: Feld Grossbahn
For a long time, the latest catalogue on the USA Trains website dated from 2011/2012 (!). USA Trains now finally published an updated 2016 catalogue. It’s not a full catalogue but an ‘Overview Catalog’ as USA Trains calls it.
Source: USA Trains
USA Trains will deliver their new 8 ft (~ 2,4 m) and 10 ft (~ 3 m) switches in June. The switches come with solid brass frog and guard rails. Illuminated red & green switch lanterns are included, as well as an illuminated switch controller.
- R81620 Electric Switch, 8′, Right – $ 84,95
- R81625 Electric Switch, 8′, Left – $ 84,95
- R81720 Electric Switch, 10′, Right – $ 95,95
- R81725 Electric Switch, 10′, Left – $ 95,95