The latest delivery from LGB is the Class 139 electric locomotive in green DB era IV livery.
German Federal Railroad (DB) class 139 electric locomotive in the chrome oxide green basic paint scheme for Era IV. This new LGB model is finely detailed and extensively painted and lettered. All axles powered. Traction tires. The locomotive has a digital decoder and sound. Additional center buffers are included. The locomotive’s drive has two powerful motors. The model also features inset windows and LED headlights that change over with the direction of travel. Length over the buffers approximately 60 cm / 23-5/8″.
- Built-in digital decoder.
- Variety of sound functions included.
- Inset windows.
- 2 powerful motors, both axles powered on both trucks.
- Traction tires.
- LED headlights that change over with the direction of travel.
- Pantographs can be raised and lowered manually.
- Center buffer beams included that can replace the versions on the locomotive.