Massoth announced a new item for this fall: a programmable train destination display. Some of the features:
- The Train-Destination-Display may be operated in digital (DCC) and analog mode.
- The factory default settings are set to operate the display in the RhB ALLEGRA.
- The display comes in the required housing which makes it easy to mount it into the ALLEGRA train but also many other cars (modification required).
- It simply connects to track power for operation. Round about 400 station names (single line display and two line display available) and 18 images from major narrow gauge and regular gauge stations are preconfigured (worldwide, for example Germany, Switzerland, USA, etc.) and can be accessed by function keys when assigned by CV programming.
- The display also supports the brand new binary state functions as well as a stepping feature and contact operation.
- Besides a variety of special display information as „Guterzug“, „Werksfahrt“, „Arbeitszug“, etc. some event texts are included, such as „Happy Birthday“, „Merry Christmas“, „Happy New Year“, etc.
- The display also supports a clock display (digital and analog), both in real time and model time.
- Still not enough? You may even programm your own station names to display.
Link to full list of features: Massoth 8161102 Train Destination Display
Article number: 8161102
Price: MSRP € 121 (set of 2)