Bachmann is currently having a sale on parts:
Now until midnight EDT November 6, 2016, ONLY, use the special code “Fall” to enjoy 20% off any Bachmann parts currently in stock when you place an order for a minimum of $25.00 (not including shipping or web store products) directly from Bachmann’s Parts Catalog on our website. Click here to to take advantage of this limited time offer and fall into savings on new parts today!
Massoth released a new sound project to go with LGB’s new gang car. The new soundproject is available under article number #8220006 (XLS) or #8221006 (LS) via the Massoth Service Tool (MST).
LGB updated the list with planned delivery dates for their 2016 New Items: LGB New Items 2016 – Delivery Dates.
This month, the following items should be available (worldwide delivery may vary):
- 20061 Gang Car WP&YR #2044, Era VI
- 33201 Passenger Car M.T.V. B34, Era VI
- 34553 Baggage Car Type D2, RhB III
- 36358 Passenger Car, DR IV
- 40077 Freight Car M.T.V. G 5665, Era VI
- 40808 Tank Car White Pass #52
- 40871 Tank Car DNAX ‘Railcare’ #123022
- 41032 Gondola DEV #114, Era VI
- 43411 Ballast Car #736, OEG III
- 43822 Center Flow Hopper Car “CP Rail” #120322
- 48570 RhB Sliding Wall Boxcar Type Haik-v, Era VI
Accucraft announced several new 1:32 scale arrivals in October.
The first N&W J Class #611 locomotives were shipped last week, now more versions will arrive. The electric version will be delivered at a later date.
- AL97-371 N&W 4-8-4 J-class #611, alcohol fired – $ 5.950,00
- AL97-372 N&W 4-8-4 J-class #611, butane fired – $ 5.950,00
- AL97-375 N&W 4-8-4 J-class #611, electric – $ 5.250,00
Another new arrival is the Pennsylvania Class E-6 4-4-2 steam locomotive, available in two paint schemes. Electric versions will be delivered at a later date.
- AL97-431 PRR E-6 class 4-4-2 #1974, Green Lined, alcohol fired – $ 3.200,00
- AL97-432 PRR E-6 class 4-4-2 #460, Brunswick Green, alcohol fired – $ 3.000,00
- AL97-435 PRR E-6 class 4-4-2 #1974, Green Lined, butane fired – $ 3.200,00
- AL97-436 PRR E-6 class 4-4-2 #460, Brunswick Green, alcohol fired – $ 3.000,00
- AL98-431 PRR E-6 class 4-4-2 #1974, Green Lined, electric – $ 2.950,00
- AL98-432 PRR E-6 class 4-4-2 #460, Brunswick Green, electric – $ 2.950,00
Arriving this month also are more electric versions of the Chesapeake & Ohio H-8 class 2-6-6-6 “Allegheny” steam locomotives.
- AL98-411 Chesapeake & Ohio H-8 class “Allegheny” #1601, early version, electric – $ 6.500,00
- AL98-413 Chesapeake & Ohio H-8 class “Allegheny” #1647, late version, electric – $ 6.500,00
Back in stock are 40′ steel reefers in a PFE paint scheme with the double SP & UP herald. The reefers feature new road numbers. A single car costs $ 139,00, a set of 6 cars costs $ 792,30.
Three AAR 40′ boxcars are back in stock with new road numbers:
- AM32-553 AAR 40’ Boxcar “Southern Pacific”
- AM32-554 AAR 40’ Boxcar “Union Pacific”
- AM32-560 AAR 40’ Boxcar “Nickel Plate Road” (NKP)
Ed’s Garten Bahn announced their newest model at the beginning of September: the RhB De 2/2 #151.
We are proud to announce our newest model: RhB De 2/2 151.
This model will come with all the features that are so common on our models: Stainless steel wheelrims, strong Bühlermotor, servocontrolled pantograph, axles with ball-bearings, one axle movable, ESU decoder with powerpack (sound optional), Swiss front and rear lights, interior light, prepared to take automatic decouplers, prototypical correct wheels and of course 100% to scale. The first model will be ready in a few weeks, pictures will follow as soon as possible.
The first pictures of the production model were now posted on their Facebook page: Facebook – Ed’s Garten Bahn.
The RhB De 2/2 costs € 950,00, sound adds an extra € 160,00.
Source: Ed’s Garten Bahn